Auto body suspension 909-300-5409

been in a accident you may feel the car slightly drifting and the car does not drive straight. Or you hit those dump parking cement blocks to many times. So I will tell you what you need to do you first have to take it to a body shop that specializes in suspension free to just take a spin around the block and they can tell you exactly what the problem is. COST we depending on out come it may be just a alignment problem. if its severe after an accident it may be cheaper just to request body shop to replace the whole suspension of the damaged side. used suspension run under 500 and labor 3 or 4 hundred so pretty cheap better than telling insurance you hit a curb while texting. hope it was helpful